|Admission to Navrachana School,(an English medium, Co-educational School affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi) is granted on the basis of the admission norms of the school.
Admission Criteria- Stds I to VIII
- Date and Fee schedule for admission formalities is displayed on the School Notice Board and on its website in November every year.
- Admission forms for Stds I to VIII must be collected, duly filled in and submitted on the prescribed day.
- The students must be medically fit as per the prescribed School Standards.
- The students must be of the correct Age i.e. 6+For Class I
|For Nursery :
1st September, 2011 to 31stAugust 2012
For Prep. Junior :
1st September,2010 to 31st August, 2011
|For Prep. Senior:
1st September, 2009 to 31st August 2010
For Class I :
1st September,2008 to 31st August 2009
Admission Criteria-Stds IX to XII
- For admission to Std IX to XII, the student must successfully complete the School’s Admission process.
- Students seeking admission to Class IX should have passed the third language as per CBSE norms.
- Students seeking admission to Class X or XII should preferably be from CBSE School.
- Parents seeking admission must complete the prescribed Application Form for admission , which is available from the school office. Forms can also be downloaded from the School website i.e. www.navrachana.edu.in
- The completed application form for admission must be submitted to the School office along with:-
- Student’s passport size photograph.
- Parent’s passport size photograph.
- Photostat copy of the result of the last examination appeared.
- Photostat copy of the birth certificate for Class I only.
- Enrollment and processing fee(The fee is non-refundable)
Please Note: Acceptance of the Application Form does not guarantee admission
- (For Stds IX to XII Personal Interview and Written Test will be administered as per the details given below: )
|For Classes IX & X
||Written Test in English, Mathematics, Science& General Awareness
|For Classes XI & XII Science Stream
||Written Test in English, Mathematics & Science
| Commerce Stream
||Written Test in English, Mathematics(if opted)
Aptitude Test for Informatic Practices, Fine Arts, Graphic Design, C++and Physical Education will be taken (depending on the choice of the subject)
- The dully filled in identity card with School stamp must be brought at the time of the familiarization program.
- Names of the short listed students will be displayed on the School Notice Board on the specified date given in the Date Schedule.
- In case any incorrect information has been submitted to the School, the admission can be revoked.
- Admission once granted to any one of the three NES Schools will be considered as final and transfer to any other sister school will not be considered for that academic session.
- If a child has appeared in the first round of admission tests and has not secured admission, she/he will not be eligible to appear for the second/third round of admission tests.